Monday, April 1, 2019

A to Z Challenge - A


I love the A to Z challenge! There are so many old friends to visit, and so many new friends to make! 

My next novel contains a swirl that's significant to my main characters, so I'm going to see if I can make it through the A to Z swirling different items. I'll also be getting my garden ready this year so I'm going to be adding A to Z facts to go along with my preparation. My writing and my garden are my happy places this year I want to share with you. I look forward to visiting with you!! 



The first swirl.... acorns! Well the tops of acorns. My story to go along with these.... my sweet kids hopped out of my van and picked these up just outside Arby's. They are HUGE! I have a science area in my classroom, and my 4 year old class loves to play with them! 


Acquired 
So far, these are the seeds I have acquired to begin my little garden. It's not going to be much, but it's going to be fun! I'm starting our seeds in our classroom too. We shall see... if I can keep all this stuff alive! My family is not allowed to comment. haha

Do any of you like planting gardens or grow food in planters? 




7 comments:

  1. hi! i try so hard with planting seeds but seem to have a brown thumb cuz they always die. :(

    Joy at www.thejoyousliving.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, me too! I always loved gardening, and I have killed every plant I've owned lately!

      Delete
  2. I buy seeds then get distracted! Those cantaloupes are gonna be tricky to grow inside. The vines run all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always water them all too much, so it will be a challenge for sure!

      Delete