Thursday, April 3, 2014

A to Z Challenge... Letter B

Yes, I'm behind one whole day, but today is my catch up day. It's the A to Z challenge, and I'm glad you stopped by. I'm doing something a little different this year. I'm spotlighting someone I think you should follow and since I'm a part of RhyPiBoMo this month I'm adding a rhyming picture book you need to read. Rhyming books are my favorite books to read to children. I teach a two year old preschool class, and they absolutely love rhyming books. We can make anything silly and fun, but rhyming books just make reading fun! 

Today, the spotlight "B" goes to Becca Boucher, a fellow author at Write More Publications. 
Check out her blog, My Life With Books and Boys. Hop over to amazon and pick up a copy of her book, 

Hunting the Moon (The Moon Series) [Kindle Edition]


One of my favorite rhyming book for the letter "B" is BARN DANCE by Bill Martin Jr. 

Of course, how could I end my day devoted to the letter "B" without giving a shout out to Beth! :) Everyone say hi to Beth.... we've known each other since the fourth grade. 











1 comment:

  1. Hence this is beneficial for buying twitter followers as a shortcut to become popular. Buy Twitter Permanently followers

    ReplyDelete