Wednesday, April 1, 2020

A to Z Challenge - Letter A

I've started the A to Z challenge for the last two years, and I've tried to do the same theme. I've tried to start a little garden area outside my house, and I anticipated using the A to Z challenge to write my way through the process. Well, two years ago I made it to the letter C. Last year I made it to B. How about this year I make it all the way through! So for my posts this year I'm going to complete my small garden, I'll be posting the creative way we are using our time at our house, and fun surprises along the way.

ASSESS
I have the perfect little space for where I want to plant a garden. However, it's completely covered with weeds and briars. As I assess the area, I decide this is the space I'm claiming. Time to get to work!

A little bit of fun. My lastest character creation. Meet Sally Snail. 










3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your garden during this year's A to Z challenge. Weekends In Maine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally is quite the cute little snail. Much cuter than the snails that I find in my garden every summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you do make it all the way through! I just found it today, and I have a gardening blog that is about herbs this month.

    ReplyDelete