Friday, April 1, 2022

The A to Z Challenge!! Letter A




A giant welcome to all of you that drop by! 

It's time again for the A to Z Challenge in the blogosphere! It's such an entertaining time as we all visit one another. This year I've decided to do something a little different. I was out and about having a family fun day with my kids, and the stores seem a bit crazy this time of year! So many items that made me laugh today, and so many interesting things that made me smile. So I'm collecting pictures of fun items to share with you that you might miss out there! Feel free to comment with any pictures of things you might discover while you're shopping. The stores are lacking right now in so much, but if you pay attention, you might just have some fun! 

Oh, and I'm adding a rare or uncommon word for each day! Just a bit of fun as you go! 

Today is the letter A, and I found Amazing Putty! It changes color when you touch it! If you haven't tried it, get it! It's calming and a lot of fun! 
Putty has come a long way! 


You can even make your own! Here's a post that have 25+ recipes for homemade putty! 


My uncommon A word for today is... ApricateA beautiful and uncommon word which means to bask in the sunshine. Example: "The cat lay apricating on the back of the couch near the window." 

Enjoy the A to Z this year! 




7 comments:

  1. How cute with that amazing putty! I'll have to look at it at the stores here. I think my 6 year old grandson would like playing with it and seeing the color change! I have never heard the word apricate before; such an interesting one indeed!

    Good luck with the rest of the challenge!

    betty
    https://benchsnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colour changing putty sounds really cool.

    All the best for the rest of the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing about this magical putty... My three year old will enjoy it. And the we'll apricate in our balcony. Did I get the word right? 🙂
    See you around the A-Z challenge!
    https://momandideas.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by! I've got a lot of fun things to share!

      Delete