Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year!

 The shaking off of the old and embracing the new! I love New Year's Day. There's just something about the beautiful release of a year gone by. I needed to run into this new year. So many are struggling right now. Let's make the most of our days together. We don't have to trudge through this world alone or quiet. So when you need a friend, drop by here and let's chat. When you need someone to listen, you'll always find an ear here. Make your life yours again. Time to live. Time to love. Love... I can see that for me again. It's time. We shall see. Let's laugh together this year. My entire household was sick through Christmas and we missed all the family together time. Now I think I'll try to have a little Christmas in my every day. Let's celebrate the good in each day together! Drop by again soon! 



4 comments:

  1. Hopefully everyone is well again. Have a Happy 2022!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!
    Time to live. Time to love. I agree.
    Here's to a Healthy and Prosperous New Year for you and your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete