Wednesday, December 29, 2021

STORYSTORM and 2022

The coming of the new year! I'm not a fan of change, but I do love new beginnings. Hopefully we will all see a better year than what many have endured for so many months now. 

For all my writer friends, hop over to Tara Lazar's and register for the 2022 STORYSTORM! It's such great fun every year, and I think we all need to add a little more fun to our schedules this year! 


My sweet friends, do something new for you! Don't put things off! I saw something on social media that hit home for me. 

So to you, my friends, find a way to live completely, love with all of your heart, and show kindness to all those around you. This is the life we've been given. No more waiting on our dreams. Let's have some fun together this year! 

Tell me something you have planned for 2022! 


No comments:

Post a Comment