Wednesday, April 3, 2024

All Things Paranormal With a Few Writerly Things on the Side Letter C


 For All Things Paranormal C is for Cat Ball. During a paranormal investigation a team will use the cat balls to detect movement in a location. When movement is detected near the cat ball it will light up. Lots of fun! 
C is for Chris Ball. He's a great investigator to follow on tiktok! Find him @hauntedexcursions. 

Of Writerly Things - C is for Canva
Do you use Canva for marketing or for your book covers? 
The marketing side of writing is something we don't help each other with enough. 
I found this link that shares helps on Canva. Enjoy! Click the picture for the link. 

Of writerly things we embrace the word..


A bit of writing inspiration. C is for Change.


How wonderful that we can share our thoughts across the blogosphere! If you use canva I would love to see some of your creations in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Miss Spooky girl. I love the topic paranormal but I don't like being scared. I'm one of those who has never seen a ghost, would like to see a ghost and is scared to death to see a ghost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of cat balls, other than the anatomical ones. I do use Canva but find it annoying - probably because I am not very familiar with it yet. https://dacairns.com.au/blog/f/a-to-z-blogging-challenge-d

    ReplyDelete