Tuesday, April 4, 2023

A to Z Challenge Letter C is for Crafting

Today for the A to Z Challenge, C is for Crafting and CIRCLES. That's just one of those words if you say too many times it seems to lose all meaning. 

Crafting.... I do a lot of it, and I don't seem to finish a lot of projects. When I was married, I walked into my office one day and there were post it notes on different items around the room. A note was on the computer screen that said, "I have counted 25 projects." Well, those were just the 25 he could actually see! hahaha! 

I love circles, and I'm currently painting a lampshade to resemble Kandinsky Circles.

Here's my project! I'll update when it's finished! 


What are different crafts that you like to do or have tried? Are you working on anything right now? 

7 comments:

  1. I can sympathise with you over unfinished projects. It's always so exciting to start something new!

    A to Z participant @ http://jabblog-jabblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many unfinished projects to paint. And unfinished books to write. And unfinished TV series to watch. And unfished house repairs.

    I think I may have ADHD 🤷‍♂️

    C is for Contrast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, loving your lampshade. I dont craft so much now but have worked my way through felting and spinning and rag rugging and sewing and knitting and crochet. Will pop back and see how your a to z goes .

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lampshade looks as though it will be a great success. Good luck with all your projects.
    Visiting from A to Z https://anneyoungau.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I bet your lampshade will be fabulous! And I suspect there will always be unfinished projects waiting for our attention, just as there will always be new ones whispering to us to start them.

    ReplyDelete