Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Officially Released!


Friday Lunch is officially released as of today! I'm so thankful for Tate Publishing and the amazing team that walked with me through the process of making my dream a reality. Such sweet people with great talent.... and patience. 

Read about the women of Friday Lunch. 

My web site has three different places to for purchasing your copy, and it is available as an eBook download from the publisher's site. Just be sure to scroll down.

I have a dear friend, Doreen McGettigan, who is promoting my book on her blog today. Check her out and take a look at her book while you're there. I'll be having her here in the next week, so you can learn more about what a great person she is. 

One little girl asked me recently if I liked my job. My job.... funny that I never think about my writing as my work, but I love what I do because it's who I am. So, my advice to her was to love what you do and live what you love. 

So thanks to all of you for following along on this journey. Hang on, because this is just the beginning!




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What an achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Am soo jealous. lol. Its every authors dream to get published. Best
    Debra

    ReplyDelete