Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's Here!

If you haven't signed up for the April A-Z Blogging Challenge, you still have time. It's a great way to make friends, find encouragement, and have fun.

Visit Arlee Bird, and follow him. He created the original A-Z Challenge, so thank him while you're there. Take time to hit all the links below, sign up, visit and follow all the hosts, and see just how creative people can be. There are more than 1500 people signed up, so get ready... it's going to be a great month!

The A-Z Challenge Home Page

The A-Z facebook page

The A-Z Challenge on Twitter

Don't know what to blog about for 26 days? Last year I had a mixed media A-Z, and it was a blast. You can check out last year's posts in my archives there on the left. I've always believed doing what you love comes the easiest. So that's my theme for this year. I'm blogging the ABC's of the hopeless romantic me. It's who I am. That's right, I'm just a silly sappy girly girl who believes in big love and starry eyed lovers. Come back and visit when you can this month and be sure to leave a comment to say you dropped by. I look forward to all of your posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment