Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Writer's Creed 2014 January Post

 A big shout out to Sheri for the 2014 Writer's CREED. Such a fabulous idea, and a wonderful way to connect with others.
Want to join the fun? Hop over to Sheri's and link up. I have been trying to schedule my writing time and be better about where I post. I miss making connections with my writer friends, and I miss enjoying their success. When I saw Sheri's writer's creed I knew it was time to make a commitment to get back on track with everything writing related. So, I'll see you all on facebook, twitter, goodreads, and here... oh and pinterest since that's where I have my chocolate board. 

This is the year for new things, and while I'm working on my next manuscript I'll be trying my hand at my first love of writing..... children's books. There's a great big year ahead full of hopes and promises of blessings. Keep in touch and let's make this the best year yet! 


2 comments:

  1. I need a Writer's Creed. I like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you presently interested to Buy YouTube likes? In this case, you are on correct webpage. We can help you for this concern. buy youtube views cheap

    ReplyDelete