Sunday, November 1, 2015

Happy November!

The month of November is one giant whirlwind, but it's so much fun I want to share it with you. My fab four have two birthdays coming up. I will have made another trip around the sun myself in November. There's Thanksgiving, of course. There's Thanksgiving break, and sleep.

However, for all of my writing friends, November ushers in another year of NaNoWriMo. We sign up to venture into the depths of who we are as writers allowing all creativity to push through every blank page, every word sprint, and every writing wall.

Do you have a story to tell? I think everyone has a book within, just waiting to be written. Let me know if you are participating!

There is another fun event in November! It's NaBloPoMo! National Blog Post Month on BlogHer. You can sign up to be a part of the fun until November 5, so pop on over and join the fun!

Oh and my newest novel will be out in November is all goes as planned! Keep watching for details and updates, and share you progress daily with me! Find me on NaNoWriMo, and don't forget to have fun writing!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete