Thursday, July 7, 2016

Five Minute Friday - Build



It is fantastically ironic that this week's word is build. I was listening to the radio today on the way home from work and heard someone say, "We have to build a relationship with each other, with our families, and with God."

How often we cast our family members aside and don't think about building that relationship. It's easy to overlook those closest to us. It's easier to take them for granted. We give our best to so many others when the ones we love deserve the best of us all the time.

Sometimes I'm too tired to do anything, but the coming home to my fabulous four means I don't have to keep on going all the time. The accept me, they encourage me, they love me, and it isn't for any other reason other than for the fact that I love them completely. I should be giving my best to them. I'm tired.... all moms are tired.. but I want to know at the end of the day that my best was what I gave to make the world of my fab four a little brighter.


To be a part of Five Minute Fridays, hop over to Kate's blog and read all about it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Building relationship is so key and such a good place to start - thanks for the reminder. Blessings to you today!

    ReplyDelete