Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Always Time to Write


Someone asked me a day or so ago if I had written anything lately. I said I was editing a piece of work. Written anything.... nope! Writing is like any other skill. It must be practiced. I've always told others to write each day! Keep writing! There's always something to write about!

I sit here without inspiration. I sit here without motivation. I sit here without the joy of writing.

However, with the IWSG, I feel like I can take a deep breath and move forward. Time to just do this! Time to get my manuscript in the hands of a publisher. Time to finish my next manuscript. Time to create something new and wonderful! What genre.... I surprised myself with my second novel, so who knows. You'll just have to stick around to find out!

I look forward to sharing my process and my success with those who drop by my blog for a visit. Come back soon, and don't forget to say hello! There's always time for friends, and always time to write!

Now, back to the joy of who I am.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Vanessa! I'm making the rounds late as an IWSG member. I've been a member for about 2 1/2 years, and I continue to find it a wonderful source of inspiration, encouragement, and support. I read that you're a single mom with four kiddos ~ Wow! You have my admiration!!! I'm impressed that you find the time to write a single word. Good luck with your writing this month, and enjoy every precious moment that you can with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo to you, Vanessa! You can do it!

    This is my first time here. I'll follow your blog and connect with you online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a motto I'll have to adopt..."there's always time to write!" Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the IWSG has been helpful. It's a great place to get encouragement or offer encouragement. I agree, "There's always something to write about!" but finding the time can be tricky. For me, a set amount of time works better than a word count.
    Make it work for you. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's there inside your head. You just have to tell it to get out.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete