Friday, April 1, 2016

A is for Angel


And.... we're off!

It's that time once again, my friends, for the world fabulous A to Z challenge! Blogging has taken a back seat for some time for me. I've worked getting my second novel out, and the best news of all is I bought a house! That's right, a new home for the fabulous four and myself.

Since my head is completely wrapped around trying to establish a new home for my sweet family, I thought what better A to Z for me than The A to Z of Unpacking!!! It's been one crazy adventure as we are moving in as you'll see as the month progresses.

So to begin....  A is for Angel.





This sweet angel has graced every home that we have lived in as a family... and let me say it's been a long road to home. She will be the last thing I place on the hearth when the last packing box is gone from our home.

I can't wait to see what everyone is doing for the A to Z Challenge. Drop back by and visit!

6 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful angel! Unpacking can be crazy. Best of luck with everything, and thanks for visiting my blog!

    @LGKeltner from
    Writing Off the Edge
    Parallels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new home!
    That angel is the perfect ornament.
    Enjoy the A to Z challenge.
    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the new home! We just went through the process of moving ourselves -- it can be crazy. The angel is pretty, and the light hit the halo perfectly! Good luck with unpacking and the blogging challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an adorable theme. Good luck getting everything unpacked :)

    Happy B Day!
    ~AJ Lauer, an A-Z Co-host
    Twitter: @ayjaylauer

    ReplyDelete