Friday, June 21, 2024

The Right Song at the Right Time

Every now and then a song will come along that says all you want to say. This is just that song! 
Hearts will break, healing will come, and listing to the right song can give you your power back! 

Find this young man on all social media and follow him on this fabulous Friday. He deserves all the recognition. Enjoy!

Jamie Miller - Nothing to Miss

What's a song that has gotten you through tough times? We need a playlist of songs just like this! 

2 comments:

  1. When I'm feeling down, I like listening to my classic favorites. The Righteous Brothers, John Denver and Simon & Garfunkel. I listen, I cry, I feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Righteous Brothers! Yes! I get lost in a good song and tears come easy. Those classic songs have such depth.

      Delete