Monday, April 8, 2024

All Things Paranormal and With a Few Writerly Things on the Side Letter G

Ghost Bo

 


Join the April blog A to Z Challenge! Hop around and say hello to everyone! My theme this month is All Things Paranormal With a Few Writerly Things on the Side. I chose this theme because I have a paranormal short story coming out at the end of this month!! I can't wait to share it with you! 

All things paranormal G is for Ghost Box
Some ghost hunters believe that spirits can communicate through radio transmissions.

G is for Ghost Tours - I had a great time on a ghost tour in Mobile, AL. If you ever have a chance to go on one, please do! You'll have great stories to share! Our guide took us to haunted sites where we got out of the van and walked around.

If you want to follow a great ghost hunter, check out Ghost Girl Always on tiktok. She's great fun!


Of Writerly Things - Encouragement from Gerth

See if you can use this word today! 



8 comments:

  1. There's a ghost tour of the old Melbourne jail that I've wanted to do for many years, but for various reasons whenever I'm there (I live in another state) it always gets knocked off the agenda. I don't believe in ghosts actually. I think there are only demons and angels in the spiritual realm, but I'm open to being proved wrong and who knows maybe if I met one...
    https://dacairns.com.au/blog/f/a-to-z-blogging-challenge-g

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ghost tours are quite fun just to enjoy the history of a place. So much to learn!

      Delete
  2. I've never been on a ghost tour. I'm not sure I could do it without getting creeped out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I wanted to go on a ghost tour so badly last October, but by the time I'd thought of it, everywhere in a reasonable distance was sold out. I'm starting early this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went on a haunted walk a number of years ago. It was a lot of fun and the history on the tour was amazing I'd like to try staying in a haunted hotel. Great post.

    Stopping in from A-to-Z: https://brewingcoffeetwistingwordsbreakingpencils.ca/2024/04/12/k-puzzle-brands/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I'd like to stay overnight on an investigation! Sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete