Sunday, November 25, 2012

Tis The Season



The holidays make us want to be in love. Romance seems to be easier with lights aglow in every store, every home. The cold makes us want to snuggle. Every Christmas song on the radio draws out the joy we want to share with another. If ever there was a time to take a chance on love, this is it. If ever there was a time to risk it all to make your story one of no regrets, the holiday season will give you that courage. So grab some mistletoe, hop a plane if necessary, find that special someone and decide it's time to make your happily ever after begin right now!

If you think I'm talking to you, then you're right. If that special someone in your life needs a hint... send them my post. :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't need extra prodding to go kiss my wife! And I only have to stroll to the next room...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That made me smile, Alex. You're fabulous! Just kiss her more than usual today. :)

      Delete