Sunday, February 5, 2012

Social Media Chocolate... the hunt continues...

As Valentine's Day approaches, my search for chocolate creations continues. I'm finding Pinterest is the unending sea of recipe fun and the best way to make time simply fly by without notice. This is my latest find. 
from Sweet Pea's Kitchen
Go there now for a printable version of this amazing recipe. 

I keep thinking THIS is what I want to make with the fabulous four on Valentine's Day, but then ANOTHER fun recipe will find it's way to my board. I like the original site this "pin" comes from, and if you're not a follower there, it's worth the time to drop by for a visit. You can be a fan on facebook and follower on twitter. Social media stalking at its best... all in the name of chocolate.


1 comment:

  1. I love chocolate so so this looks absolutely sinful to me :) Hope you can share more of your finds in Pinterest. Dropping by from VB.

    ReplyDelete