Sunday, August 21, 2011

Let's Celebrate Wonder Woman

Growing up there were some great shows we all used to love. Prime time television was packed full of choices for family viewing. Wonder woman was the favorite of all little girls. Who wouldn't want to be a super hero?

Remember the Bionic Woman? The Six Million Dollar Man? Remember the Sunday afternoon Disney movies? Sitting down with the family after dinner was fun and television was enjoyed. So today I celebrate Wonder Woman and the fact that once upon a time, turning on the television was safe for all little ears.

What was your favorite show WAY BACK WHEN?

8 comments:

  1. You didn't have to be a little girl to love Wonder Woman. I was a dedicated viewer. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about Buck Rogers? One of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit I liked Lawrence Welk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty's comment is funny!
    All of those shows, and Battlestar Galactica and Wild, Wild West as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED Wonder Woman! You should check out my Wayback Wednesdays where I feature classic songs. Thanks for following Mommy Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched those Bionic shows as well as Wonder Woman. I loved Buck Rogers, too and also The Greatest American Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post reminder! I used to love watching wonder woman. I was wonder woman, LOL! But my all time favorite is The Cosby Show!!

    New follower here from MBC!! Nice to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK no laughing Little House on the Prairie. I had a thing for Michael Landon...New follower from the MBC would love if you could come by and check my blog out...Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete