Saturday, April 16, 2011

A-Z Blogging Challenge: Letter J

I have a mixed media A-Z for you all to enjoy! For my 26 posts enjoy great movie lines, favorite children's books, fantastic music selections, and perhaps an episode of Seinfeld or I Love Lucy! A little something for everyone! (I'm still a bit behind in my A-Z posts, but I'm getting caught up, so keep watching for me!)

(Of course I'm going to put the children's book next!)

Peter Shepherd: This will not be an easy mission - monkeys slow the expedition. 


by Chris Van Allsburg
(check the link for other books by the same author)



by Three Dog Night
(because Jeremiah WAS a bullfrog)


I Love Lucy - episode clip "Job Switching"
(no quotes needed, just enjoy laughing.... speed it up!)

5 comments:

  1. I love the movie Jumanji . It's a great family flick. We watch it every time it comes up on the tele. Chris Van Allsburg is a wonderful storyteller but my favorite would still have to be The Polar Express.
    Found your blog via the A-Z challenge. Following You! Come on over and say "hi".
    Blue Velvet Vincent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a classic I LOVE LUCY.... I still laugh even after watching so many times.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog Vanessa. I hope to see you often. I'll be back to see what else you come up with in your A-Z posts.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. D is for D'oh, and Dummy, because I could've sworn I was already following your blog. Sorry about that, Vanessa. You have some wonderful J's here. Great job with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris Van Allsburg is great, I love his books!
    Jumanji was such a great movie too.
    Great post, always so fun to visit! :)

    ReplyDelete