Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A-Z Blogging Challenge: Letter N

I have a mixed media A-Z for you all to enjoy! For my 26 posts enjoy great movie lines, favorite children's books, fantastic music selections, and perhaps an episode of Seinfeld or I Love Lucy! A little something for everyone!


G'mork: Fantasia has no boundaries. 
[laughs] 
Atreyu: That's not true! You're lying. 
G'mork: Foolish boy. Don't you know anything about Fantasia? It's the world of human fantasy. Every part, every creature of it, is a piece of the dreams and hopes of mankind. Therefore, it has no boundaries. 
Atreyu: But why is Fantasia dying, then? 
G'mork: Because people have begun to lose their hopes and forget their dreams. So the Nothing grows stronger. 


by the Pointer Sisters
(It's a 'you can't sit still' kind of song!)

by C. S. Lewis
(If you haven't, you must. If you have, visit there again.)


Seinfeld  - The Nose Job (full episode)


(Just for fun today you can go read the entire script of the show!)
Jerry: You got something in your teeth there.
George: What?
Jerry: It's green.
George: Oh, man, it's spinach! I've been walking around like this all
afternoon.
Jerry: Did you bump into anybody you knew?
George: I had a job interview.
Jerry: How'd it go?
George: Take a guess.



2 comments:

  1. I love Seinfeld...as for Narnia? I just read my after-school group The Magician's Nephew. They were thrilled to find out where the White Witch came from, the lampost, who the professor is, and why the wardrobe works in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 11 year old is reading all of the books for the first time. She has that look about her when she finishes a chapter.... like she's discovered an amazing secret!

    ReplyDelete