Saturday, April 23, 2011

A-Z Blogging Challenge: Letter Q

I have a mixed media A-Z for you all to enjoy! For my 26 posts enjoy great movie lines, favorite children's books, fantastic music selections, and perhaps an episode of Seinfeld or I Love Lucy! A little something for everyone!

Today is all about you. I've enjoyed so many of your blogs, I want to know more about you. So, for my mixed media day you get to share what you like. My post today....... QUESTIONS!!!!

1. What is your favorite movie?
2. What is your favorite children's book?
3. What is your favorite song?
4. The last question can be answered in a few different ways.
    What is your favorite Seinfeld episode?   OR
    What is your favorite I Love Lucy episode?  OR
    What is your all time favorite television show?

3 comments:

  1. My favourite Movie is "PS I LOVE YOU"
    Favourite childs Book JONATHON LIVINGSTONE SEAGULL
    3 Hello Darlin by Daniel O Donnell
    4 Columbo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Wayne's World
    2. Anything by Beverly Cleary or Roald Dahl
    3. One Way Street - Aerosmith
    4. The Voice! LOVE Darren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to pick favorites but I will try:
    1. Sleeping With The Enemy
    2. A Time To Keep by Tasha Tudor
    3. Dream by Priscilla Ahn
    4. The Office or Seinfeld, love them both.

    ReplyDelete