Friday, April 1, 2011

A-Z Blogging Challenge: Letter A

I have a mixed media A-Z for you all to enjoy! For my 26 posts enjoy great movie lines, favorite children's books, fantastic music selections, and perhaps an episode of Seinfeld or I Love Lucy! A little something for everyone!




Neytiri: Now you choose your ikran. This you must feel inside. If he also chooses you, move quick, like I showed. You will have one chance, Jake.
Jake Sully: How will I know if he chooses me?
Neytiri: He will try to kill you.
Jake Sully: Outstanding.








by Diana Ross 
This takes you to playlist.com, then click the play button next to the song choice. While you're there, build your own playlist to enjoy!


Seinfeld - because your day could use a little sarcasm.

"The Alternate Side" (Full episode available for your enjoyment.)

Jerry: I don't understand. Do you have my reservation?
Rental Car Agent: We have your reservation, we just ran out of cars.
Jerry: But the reservation keeps the car here. That's why you have the reservation.
Rental Car Agent: I think I know why we have reservations.
Jerry: I don't think you do. You see, you know how to *take* the reservation, you just don't know how to *hold* the reservation. And that's really the most important part of the reservation: the holding. Anybody can just take them. 

13 comments:

  1. Delightful post! Loved Avatar, and the Seinfield blurb is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great take on the challenge, very inventive! And I love that song :)
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are so many great lines from Avatar. i would have had trouble choosing one, but that was a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Amelia Bedelia! And that's one of my favorite Seinfeld episodes... (oh who'm I kidding, they all are!) I actually get angry at that reservation part, it's too realistic!

    Also - love your blog title! It makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee hee. All good ones. I love Amelia Bedelia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious Seinfeld Quote!

    Great start of A to Z!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS and I really think this blog needs some awards! Go pick them up here: http://bit.ly/awardpickup

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amelia Bedelia rocks the house. But avatar reminds me of the smurfs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Avatar is still one of my favorite movies of all time, and Seinfeld is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice! Thanks for these. Lots of fun (and who doesn't like Seinfeld whenever possible?)A to Zer dropping by for a visit. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! Love the Seinfeld quote.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! Amelia Bedelia and I go way back. Thanks for this sweet reminder

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Amelia Bedelia!! I'm probably the only person who hasn't seen Avatar yet, though. :-( Looking forward to reading the rest of your posts this month!

    ReplyDelete